The setup section of the deltaDNA platform contains tools that will mainly be used when you are adding deltaDNA in to your game or are making updates to it. In this section of the platform you can:
- Define the parameters that your game will be sending
- Manage your events, run QA Tests on them, publish them and check for any differences between your DEV and LIVE environments.
- Configure Engage Decision Points and run QA tests on your Engage campaigns.
- Configure and test push notifications
- Set-up email groups and manage User Alerts and Custom Dashboard emails