The Game Management page displays all the games that have been added to your account, lets you add additional games and configure the settings for each game.
You can perform the following operations on the Game Management screen.
- Add a Game: Clicking the Add Game button will take you a page where you can add new games to the platform.
- View Game Details: Clicking the name of the game or the “View Game Details” button will take you to a page where you can view the integration details for your game and from there navigate into either of your game environments.
- Edit Game Details: Clicking the “Edit Game Details” button will take you to a page where you can edit your game details. e.g edit the name of the game, the icon, enable disable geo-Location, revenue Validation and configure your Benchmark review sources etc..
- Edit Package: Clicking the edit package button will take you to a page where you can edit the features package that your game is using.
- Disable Game : Clicking the “Disable Game” button will temporarily disable event collection for your game. You can re-enable event collection at a later date.
- Delete Game : Clicking the “Delete Game” button will permanently delete the game from the deltaDNA platform.