Increase player engagement by personalizing the gaming experiences for individual players. With deltaDNA you can send in-game messages or optimize game parameters based on their behaviors and playing styles.
Responding in less than a millisecond, the targeting platform is truly real-time. It is integrated with both internal & external messaging channels including push notifications, email and ad serving allowing you to target player communications intelligently.
Proactive Player Relationship Management – targeting incentives, offers, hints & tips and rewards to augment the playing experience – builds player engagement by at least 50% and improves monetization by 30%.
Targeting provides Player Relationship Management, the ability to build a set of campaigns and engagements which deliver a a structure to communicate with the player.
Each target defines a segment of users and a communication which can be either changes to the game such as changes in difficulty or a message sequence.
Targeting works in a similar way to A/B testing, but with a number of fundamental differences:
- Each target can run for ever, unlike A/B Tests which run for a fixed period
- Each target is expected to run without a control group, testing should happen during A/B Testing
- Players can and will move between segments over time
- For each decision point there is potentially multiple potential targets that a user is eligible for, this needs to be resolved through rules of engagement
- Visualisation provides information on segment overlap, position in the game and over messaging
- Targeting should be used to embed changes that have been tested and to create and run a messaging strategy across multiple messages.